Serverless at scale and Code ownership
Would you like to know how other companies have successfully leveraged serverless technology to build scalable solutions?
Register today and join us for a FREE Meetup in Melbourne where two of our customers will share their knowledge and insights on;
- Serverless side rendering - the Joy of using AWS Lambda to create isomorphic react applications.
- Deploying a Mosaic of Lambda's - applications built with serverless frameworks utilising Jenkins and how they are scaled to 250,000 in minutes
- Owning your own code - if you write the code then you own the code, 24/7
Hosted by Andrew Ziogas, Account Manager, Amazon Web Services, hear from three experienced technologists:
- Michael Ridgway, Director of AI Research, Carsales
- Ari Burt, Founder, Sardius Media, USA
- Jason Shore, CEO, Sardius Media, USA
as they discuss and share their experiences with AWS Lambda and serverless technology.
About Sardius Media
Sardius Media is a development and consulting firm that implements customised online video solutions around Live Automation and Live Events Streaming.
Streaming an average of 2 petabytes of video content a month, they will be discussing working with Lambda on a massive scale, having successfully slashed their page load times from 8 seconds to half a second – a massive 95% cut.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn from REAL experiences and have your questions answered.
This event is complimentary and seats are limited, so register today to avoid disappointment and confirm your place.
Snacks will be provided on the day.
Presented by base2Services and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Date: 13 Jul 2017 5:30pm - 6:30pm
AWS Melbourne Office Level 18, 8 Exhibition Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Registration is closed